10 biggest money wasters – Unused gym memberships 8 – CNNMoney
Automatic monthly fees are one of the easiest ways to waste money. And it’s not easy to cancel a gym membership when next week is always the week you’ll finally begin that New Year’s resolution fitness routine. But gym no-shows are throwing away hundreds of dollars a year, maybe even a month, for some upscale gyms.
- Toronto man pays gym fees for 20 years after quitting (ctv.ca)
- Do You Use Your Gym Membership? (fitsugar.com)
- Now’s the Time to Reevaluate Your Gym (fitsugar.com)
- The great debate: to keep or cancel the gym membership? (ilostanotherme.wordpress.com)
- I Paid More For My Parking Ticket by the Gym Than My Gym Membership. Cruelly Ironic. (nicoleanddime.com)
- In Praise of the Iron Gym (sebastianmarshall.com)