Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
Here’s your more-more-more Monday roundup of consumer news from around the Web:– Fly the friendly iPad? British Airways is experimenting with handing out iPads for in-flight entertainment. The carrier has already begun trials of the iPad on selected Boeing 777 services as an alternative to the portable DVD players currently issued to first-class passengers.
Strange Random Airline Quote:
This is a nasty, rotten business — Robert L. Crandall, CEO & President of American Airlines.
- 44% of people plan to never invest again (businessinsider.com)
- Mint Q&A: A Random Walk Talk with Burton Malkiel (mint.com)
- Is It Better To Have a 401k or IRA For Trading Stocks? (brighthub.com)
- Investments for a Slowing Economy (fool.com)
- 5 Ways to Start Investing with $1,000 or Less (mint.com)