Money & Company – latimes.com
Here’s your more-more-more Monday roundup of consumer news from around the Web:– Fly the friendly iPad? British Airways is experimenting with handing out iPads for in-flight entertainment. The carrier has already begun trials of the iPad on selected Boeing 777 services as an alternative to the portable DVD players currently issued to first-class passengers.
Strange Random Airline Quote:
This is a nasty, rotten business — Robert L. Crandall, CEO & President of American Airlines.
- 44% of people plan to never invest again (businessinsider.com)
- Mint Q&A: A Random Walk Talk with Burton Malkiel (mint.com)
- Is It Better To Have a 401k or IRA For Trading Stocks? (brighthub.com)
- Investments for a Slowing Economy (fool.com)
- 5 Ways to Start Investing with $1,000 or Less (mint.com)
Posted on June 7, 2011, in Article and tagged Airline, American Airlines, Boeing 777, British Airways, Business, Business class, DVD player, Equities, Guides, Investing, IPad, Stock market, Stocks and Bonds. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.