Top brands on Facebook, Disney moving up to 2nd, PlayStation with 100 % growth! – Socialbakers
Socialbakers is an informative site that compiles statistics on all aspects of Facebook that you never knew were important before 😉
Seriously, though, it can show you interesting stuff like this –
Coca-Cola still remains the number one brand on Facebook, reaching to 29 million fans +33 % growth. Starbucks lost its 2nd position and moved to the 3rd, leaving the 2nd position to Disney which has now almost 25 million fans 58 % growth and is narrowing its margin to the first Coca-Cola.
Strange Random Brand Quote:
A lady, sitting next to Raymond Loewy at dinner, struck up a conversation.
‘Why’, she asked ‘did you put two Xs in Exxon?’
‘Why ask?’ he asked
‘Because’, she said, ‘I couldn’t help noticing?’
‘Well’, he responded, ‘that’s the answer.’
– Source: Alan Fletcher, The Art Of Looking Sideways
- Facebook is globally closing in to 700 million users! – Socialbakers (huguesrey.wordpress.com)
- Facebook nears 700 million users worldwide (geek.com)
- Cool Websites and Tools [June 8th] (makeuseof.com)
- Proof: Local Facebook pages work much better than the global ones – Socialbakers (huguesrey.wordpress.com)
- Deadmund does it right: PlayStation Move and 1:1 swordplay, hands-on (video) (engadget.com)
- 15 Facts About Coca-Cola That Will Blow Your Mind (KO) (businessinsider.com)
Posted on June 11, 2011, in Article, Cool Site and tagged Alan Fletcher, Business, Coca-Cola, Disney, Exxon, Facebook, PlayStation, Raymond Loewy, Sony, Starbucks, Walt Disney Company. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.