Daily Archives: June 20, 2011
Self – 20 June 2011 7:19AM
Interesting that The Guardian (well, Larry) has come round to this viewpoint. Some of us were saying it a year ago. Others were saying it as the euro was born. I thought they might be right – but I never thought it would all unravel in less than ten years.
Time to make a drachma out of a crisis.
- Eurozone ‘Will Split By 2013’ Over Bailouts (news.sky.com)
- Eurozone increases pressure on Greek parliament in make or break week for eurozone (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- Eurozone focus video: Powerful Eurozone cocktail ahead of EU summit (tradingfloor.com)
- The euro has not brought Europe closer – it has ripped it apart (independent.co.uk)
- Greece Denies Plan To Leave The Eurozone And Bring Back The Drachma (businessinsider.com)
- Euro crisis: “an existential crisis for the euro zone” (sluggerotoole.com)
- Greece ‘should leave the euro zone’ (mirror.co.uk)