Eurozone debt Crisis, favourite quote
Self – 20 June 2011 7:19AM
Interesting that The Guardian (well, Larry) has come round to this viewpoint. Some of us were saying it a year ago. Others were saying it as the euro was born. I thought they might be right – but I never thought it would all unravel in less than ten years.
Time to make a drachma out of a crisis.
- Eurozone ‘Will Split By 2013’ Over Bailouts (news.sky.com)
- Eurozone increases pressure on Greek parliament in make or break week for eurozone (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- Eurozone focus video: Powerful Eurozone cocktail ahead of EU summit (tradingfloor.com)
- The euro has not brought Europe closer – it has ripped it apart (independent.co.uk)
- Greece Denies Plan To Leave The Eurozone And Bring Back The Drachma (businessinsider.com)
- Euro crisis: “an existential crisis for the euro zone” (sluggerotoole.com)
- Greece ‘should leave the euro zone’ (mirror.co.uk)
Posted on June 20, 2011, in Article and tagged European Central Bank, European Union, Eurozone, George Papandreou, Germany, Greece, Guardian, International Monetary Fund, Italy, Jean-Claude Juncker, List of Prime Ministers of Greece, Politics of Greece, Portugal. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.