Bad to the eurozone core | Richard Baldwin, VoxEU | Commentary | Business Spectator
Phase 1 was the eurozone periphery and phase 2 is the eurozone core. It is now possible that more eurozone nations will need bailouts and Europe will fall into a Lehman-sized recession.
This changes everything. Eurozone leaders must wake up and get a grip on the situation before it tumbles out of control. They’ve been sleepwalking since May 2010, so it may take a stock market crash to stir them to action – and the stock-market alarm clock looks set to go off soon.
Strange Random Stock Market Quote:
- Save the Euro, for God’s sake! (olafstorbeck.com)
- European economists implore EU leaders to act on eurozone crisis – letter in full (telegraph.co.uk)
- Eurozone focus video: Powerful Eurozone cocktail ahead of EU summit (tradingfloor.com)
- (ADIEU) Market turmoil resumes on the back of eurozone uncertainty! #no2eu (dreadnoughtuk.wordpress.com)
- Deutsche Bank CEO Just Gave A Terrifying Speech In Frankfurt (lonerangersilver.wordpress.com)
- Lord Lawson: Tear up EU treaty (bbc.co.uk)
- Angela Merkel Warns Of Domino Effect If Greece Leaves The Eurozone (businessinsider.com)
Posted on September 7, 2011, in Article and tagged Business, Christine Lagarde, Equities, European Union, Eurozone, Investing, Research and Analysis, Stock market, Stocks and Bonds. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.