Gibson Guitar CEO on the Federal Government Raids – Fox Business Video – Fox Business
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Government Quote:
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. – P. J. O’Rourke
- Gibson Guitars proves the environmental police state that wants your wood products and guns (usapartisan.com)
- Greg Johnson: Gibson Guitar raids outrageous act from Obama administration (knoxnews.com)
- Feds: Gibson Guitar Company will be okay if they outsource the manufacturing of their products. (via Cry and Howl) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- Gibson Guitar factories raided by Government – millions of dollars worth of wood confiscated. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- Gibson Guitar CEO “Fuming” Over Rare Wood Issue (bravewords.com)
- Gibson CEO to attend Obama speech (thehill.com)
- Gibson Guitars: Global Bureaucracy Attacks American Workers (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Gibson Guitar CEO Speaks Out About Federal Raids…theirs more to the story (via Randy’s Right) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- Government Targets Musicians – Feds Raid Gibson Guitars and Confiscate Wood (spktruth2power.wordpress.com)
Posted on September 14, 2011, in Video and tagged Federal government of the United States, Gibson Guitar, Gibson Guitar Corporation, Government, Guitar, India, Music, P. J. O'Rourke, Tennessee, United States, United States Department of Justice. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.