TechStars Episode 1
TechStars New York begins. The entrepreneurs battle for the few spots in the Loft. Meet the Davids, who run the elite incubator, and the top minds in tech who will mentor the companies through the toughest three months they’ll ever face as entrepreneurs. Who’s got problems with their business right off the bat? Tuesdays at 9pm ET/PT. (Source: Bloomberg)
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Entrepreneur Quote:
“I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!” – Madam C.J. Walker, creator of a popular line of African-American hair care products and America’s first black female millionaire.
- TechStars Show On Bloomberg TV (businessinsider.com)
- MakerBot Deals, TechStars Cloud, and Convertible Notes (feld.com)
- TechStars Launches Cloud Startup Accelerator (Bonus: New Trailer Of Its “Reality TV Show”) (techcrunch.com)
- New York City TechStars’ reality TV show to air this fall on Bloomberg (thenextweb.com)
- TechStars Leak and Launch Party Tickets! (asack.typepad.com)
- TechStars Graduate FullContact Lands $1.5 Million, Helps Keep Contact Records Updated (techcrunch.com)
Posted on September 17, 2011, in Video and tagged Bloomberg, Bloomberg Television, Boston, David G. Cohen, David Tisch, Entrepreneur, Reality television, Seattle, TechStars. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.