TED Talks – Tim Jackson’s Economic Reality
As the world faces recession, climate change, inequity and more, Tim Jackson delivers a piercing challenge to established economic principles, explaining how we might stop feeding the crises and start investing in our future.
Strange Random Economics Quote:
“Economists are pessimists: they’ve predicted 8 of the last 3 depressions” – Barry Asmus
- Tim Jackson- consumption and living (atyoursenses.com)
- Is economic growth incompatible with sustainable development? (mantrameds.wordpress.com)
- Does Economic Growth Undermine Prosperity? (treehugger.com)
- You: As the dream of economic growth dies (ourworld.unu.edu)
- Ten Essential Economics Books (edinburghcoffeehouse.com)
Posted on September 23, 2011, in TED, Video and tagged Climate change, Colonial Country Club, Economic, Environment, Knoxville Tennessee, Prosperity Without Growth, Tennessee, Tim Jackson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.