Christmas in September? Business news – msnbc.com
Are retailers starting the Christmas shopping season too early this year?
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Retailer Quote:
“You have to have some boundaries to what you define yourself as, and ours is ‘Can we sell it to you’?” – Andrew Higginson, (now ex-) TESCO Chief Executive, Retailing Services, on the company’s move into banking
- Tesco board veteran Higginson to step down (independent.co.uk)
- Tesco director Andrew Higginson resigns after missing out on top job (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tesco enters used car market (confused.com)
- Anticipate your Christmas shopping season! (almofadassandrix.wordpress.com)
- Is it too early for Christmas shopping? (bbc.co.uk)
- Open House Set for Christmas in Maxwell (pr.com)
Posted on September 24, 2011, in Video and tagged Andrew Higginson, Berlin, Business, Business and Economy, Christmas, Christmas and holiday season, CNBC, Forbes, Germany, Local, MSNBC, msnbc.com, Olympics, Retailing, Sports, Tesco. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.