Suffering car dealerships get reality TV show – Sep. 27, 2011
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — It’s been a rough few years for auto dealers. Hundreds have had to close over the last couple of years and the those that survive face a still-tough economy and even tougher customers.
Stuker’s expertise is primarily in sales but since there’s a lot more to running a profitable dealership than just selling cars — like parts and service, for instance — he will bring along a team of experts in various aspects of the business.
Strange Random Salesman Quote:
“Times change. The farmer’s daughter now tells jokes about the traveling salesman.” – Carey Williams
- Suffering car dealerships get reality TV show (money.cnn.com)
- Report: Spike TV readying reality show about turning around car dealers (autoblog.com)
- Sep 27 2011 (candianne.wordpress.com)
- Major car dealership in administration (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Options to Skill at Car Dealerships (beast4romtheeast.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Favorite Reality TV Show? (psychologytoday.com)
- Duh Aficionado Magazine: Courtney Stodden Is Getting Her Own Reality TV Show (videogum.com)
Posted on September 28, 2011, in Article and tagged Business, Car dealership, CNNMoney, Frequent-flyer program, Reality television, Sales, Spike, United Airlines. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.