Top 10 biggest brands in the world: in pictures – Telegraph
Interbrand‘s annual marketing industry report on the top 100 global brands is dominated by companies from the US. Here is the top 10.
Strange Random Brand Quote:
A lady, sitting next to Raymond Loewy at dinner, struck up a conversation.
‘Why’, she asked ‘did you put two Xs in Exxon?’
‘Why ask?’ he asked
‘Because’, she said, ‘I couldn’t help noticing?’
‘Well’, he responded, ‘that’s the answer.’
– Source: Alan Fletcher, The Art Of Looking Sideways
- The Art of Looking Sideways (itsnicethat.com)
- ‘Best’ Green Brands List Implies That Greenwash Works (treehugger.com)
- To Brand or Not To Brand: Understanding Brand Benefits for Natural Search (epiphanysolutions.co.uk)
- London Design Festival 2011: “Mind Over Matter” Alan Fletcher tribute (core77.com)
- Top 10 Most Expensive iPad Cases (suburbanmen.com)
Posted on October 5, 2011, in Article and tagged Alan Fletcher, Arts, Branding, Business, Digital video recorder, Exxon, Graphic design, Interbrand, IPad, Marketing and Advertising, McDonald's, Raymond Loewy, Top 40. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.