Moody’s Cuts Ratings of U.K. Financial Institutions
Moody’s Investors Service cut the senior debt and deposit ratings of 12 U.K. financial institutions, concluding the government would be less likely to provide support for them if they became financially troubled. Moody’s also took rating action on nine Portuguese banks. Caroline Hyde reports on Bloomberg Television‘s “Countdown.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Banking Quote:
“In central banking as in diplomacy, style, conservative tailoring, and an easy association with the affluent count greatly and results far much less” – John Kenneth Galbraith
- We were on Bloomberg TV (theequitykicker.com)
- Bloomberg TV plays politics (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- BLOOMBERG – European Nations Face Downgrade, Moodys Says (politics.ie)
- Media Decoder Blog: James Rubin Abruptly Departs Bloomberg (mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Bloomberg to testify in theft trial (politico.com)
- Tyrant Editor Sends a Reporter Off the Deep End [Bloomberg] (gawker.com)
Posted on October 7, 2011, in Video and tagged Bloomberg, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg LP, Bloomberg Television, CNBC, Countdown, Michael Bloomberg, Moody's, New York City, Washington Post. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.