Video – Mossberg: Apple’s iPhone 4S Improves on Previous Model, But Isn’t Necessarily a Must-Have – WSJ.com
Facing increasing competition from smart phone competitors, Apple has released the iPhone 4S. After testing the phone, WSJ‘s Walt Mossberg finds a lot to like about it but says owners of the iPhone 4 may not need to upgrade.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Phone Quote:
- Apple’s new iPhone 4S: An early review (bizjournals.com)
- How to: cool accessories for your iPhone 4S part 1 (vodafone.com.au)
- First iPhone 4S Reviews Are Mostly Thumbs Up (mashable.com)
- The iPhone 4S Review Roundup (bits.blogs.nytimes.com)
- iPhone 4S review roundup: Pundits defensive (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Silicon Alley Insider: WALT MOSSBERG: iPhone 4S Isn’t A Game-Changer Like Previous iPhones (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Early iPhone 4S reviews are in: Same design, great camera, Siri is amazing (digitaltrends.com)
- iPhone 4S Reviews: Siri-ously Good Upgrade For Those With Aging iPhones (paidcontent.org)
- Should you get an iPhone 4s? And if so, which carrier? (boingboing.net)
- Early iPhone 4S Reviews Praise Siri (informationweek.com)
Posted on October 13, 2011, in Video and tagged Apple, IPhone, IPhone 4, Jan Chipchase, New York Times, Nokia, Siri, Smartphone, Wall Street Journal, Walt Mossberg. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.