Siine – Android App makes texting easy and (perhaps) fun!
So you thought there was only one way to type? No way! Siine Writer is the first icon-based keyboard that you can edit and personalize – making your messages sound like YOU.
You’ll soon wonder how you lived without it. A clock on a keyboard? That’s genius. Is Duuude a word? Hell yeah, bro! Slang and swear words? Abso-frickin’-lutely. Siine Writer talks like you – so you can say hello in your way!
With features that make typing a breeze and the special added ingredient of your style, Siine Writer takes texting into new worlds. Your words and phrases are part of who you are – now they can be part of your keyboard too.
Strange Random Message Quote:
zen mail – E-mail messages that arrive with no text in the message body.
- Siine Launches Innovative Icon-Based Keyboard For Mobile Phones, Tablets (techcrunch.com)
- Apps Rush: Crazy Copter 3D, Bumster, Minecraft, Mob Wars and more (guardian.co.uk)
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich (mt-soft.com.ar)
- How to Get the Best Features of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Now [Lifehacker] (gizmodo.com)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich: Everything you need to know (digitaltrends.com)
- Type Braille On Android With BrailleType (iryanpereira.wordpress.com)
- AI Type: An Android keyboard which predicts your every word (thenextweb.com)
- Daskeyboard Ultimate S US version review. (readmystuff.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 20, 2011, in Article, Video and tagged Android, Android Market, App Store, Google, IOS (Apple), IPhone, Keyboard instrument, Microsoft Windows, Siine Writer, SwiftKey, Typing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.