Business Magazine | Work Healthy – Managing Stress
The workplace is a stressful environment at the best of times, we’ve put together some tips that may help you get through that tough day.
We all struggle from time to time with managing our stress, but in today’s economy with high unemployment, huge corporate layoffs and bad economic news at every turn, the volume of stress has been turned up for everyone, no matter the job or walk of life.
Of course stress is a natural part of living and working, but during times like these when the pressure seems to be mounting, and we spend more and more of our days in frenzied action to cope with the difficult economic environment, our health and productivity can suffer severely. How do we get a handle on this without having to change our whole life or rethink our career? Well, the good news is the person who puts the most stress on you is also the person who can help you learn to manage it. That person is you!
Strange Random Stress Quote:
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. – Chinese Proverb
- 10 Tips for Managing Pre-Wedding Stress (joyofspa.com)
- Coping with Stress: Five Healthy Habits to Add Now (chunhoc.wordpress.com)
- Business insurance news: Stress the biggest safety concern for workers (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Stress (stressrecoveryfitness.wordpress.com)
- What Is Stress? (mademan.com)
- Stress relief – what will work for you (justcourses.com)
- Work-Related Stress at an All-Time High (powerofslow.wordpress.com)
- Are You Creating Your Own Workplace Stress? See These 5 Ways (catherinescareercorner.com)
- Reduce Stress with Good Planning (kindlelife.wordpress.com)