Halloween costume prices should drop, next year – Business – CBC News
Canadian consumers are used to paying higher prices than Americans for just about everything, even with the loonie now sitting above par with its U.S. counterpart. On many items, manufacturers and distributors charge Canadian retailers a higher price than they offer to U.S. retailers, the Retail Council of Canada says.
In the case of Halloween costumes, a CBC News comparison found that the price of an identical costume can often be as much as three times more expensive in Canada than the United States.
Online shopping can lead to savings. But few people are organized enough to take advantage around the time they need the costumes.
Strange Random Costume Quote:
- Trendiest Halloween Costumes for Adults 2011 – CNBC (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Hottest Halloween Costumes of 2011 [INFOGRAPHIC] (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Vibe and Vegas Show: ‘Racist’ Halloween Costumes Stir Debate (thevibeandvegasshow.wordpress.com)
- Awful Retro Halloween Costumes (neatorama.com)
- Halloween costumes could be cheaper next year (ctv.ca)