Central banks rescue move explained
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Borrowing Quote:
Let us all be happy, and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with. – Artemus Ward
- Central Banks to the Rescue? What Today’s Action Means [This is what they are telling us, but what does it really mean?] (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- The Central Banks Are Doing What? (npr.org)
- What The Central Banks Did Today (krugman.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Reuters Video: Central banks to the rescue (englishblog.com)
- Finally, central banks do something: the rescue begins (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Did A Large European Bank Almost Fail Last Night? (zerohedge.com)
- Central banks move to pump money (cbc.ca)
- Central banks move to stabilize financial system (goerie.com)
- Asian Shares Hit Two-week High on Central Banks’ Liquidity Move (ibtimes.com)
Posted on December 1, 2011, in Video and tagged Bank of England, Central bank, Christine Romans, CNN, ECB, European Central Bank, Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve System. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.