The Crash of 1929 . American Experience . WGBH | PBS
Excellent hour-long programme that explores the before, the during and the after of the 1929 Crash. Worth knowing about 🙂
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Wall Street Quote:
“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting.” – Jesse Livermore
- Trading Education: Stock Market Crash of 1929 and the Great Depression (optionsanimal.com)
- WGBH and ACM Celebrate ‘Dot Diva’ Launch to Reshape Image of Computing for High School Girls (prweb.com)
- More Than 2 Years Later, Secrets of Bailout Emerge (newser.com)
- The Greatest Story Never Told (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- American Slang! (dickiebo.wordpress.com)
- The Xconomy Report on WGBH: $10M for RunKeeper, Wolfram at Thursday’s 6×6 Event, & More (xconomy.com)
- Stock Market Crash 1929 (socyberty.com)
- Why Bankers Should Be Grateful for Occupy Wall Street (online.wsj.com)
- The Hypocrisy of the Wall Street Protests – Fox Business Video – Fox Business (exitbusiness.wordpress.com)
Posted on December 2, 2011, in Video and tagged American Experience, Great Depression, Jazz Age, Mental Health, United States, Wall Street, Wall Street Crash of 1929, WGBH-TV. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.