Government Wants Airlines to Provide Details on All Fees – Fox Business Video – Fox Business
Wish they would do this over here, but don’t see it happening somehow …
By the way, where on earth do they get these presenters from? This woman is scary!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Airline Quote:
- Is Bankruptcy ‘Business As Usual’ For Airline Industry? : NPR (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Government wants airlines to report more fee data (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Blake Fleetwood: Exclusive: Government Investigating Airlines for Not Disclosing Fees (huffingtonpost.com)
- Woman charged in airline terror hoax over ex-lover (abclocal.go.com)
- Govt. Wants to Know All Airline Fees (time.com)
- U.S. looks to airline fees as tax revenue slumps (marketwatch.com)
- Chinese Airline Promises English Lessons for Pilots After Unauthorized Takeoff (foxnews.com)
- The Ultimate Guide to Airline Fees (bradsdeals.com)
- Senate Bill Aims to Block Airline Baggage Fees (foxnews.com)
- Airlines VS The Government part V: The Airlines Strike Back (5startravelandcruises.wordpress.com)
- Airline Fee Hike Discussed as Part of Debt Ceiling Talks, Industry Warns (foxnews.com)
- American Airlines Files for Bankruptcy Protection (foxbusiness.com)
Posted on December 6, 2011, in Video and tagged Air Transport Association, Airline, American Airlines, Fee, History, President, Ray LaHood, Ronald Reagan, Southwest Airlines, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.