China’s Growing Appetite for Wine – WSJ.com
Would You Pay $15,000 for a Bottle of Wine?
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Wine Quote:
“Italian wine was something rough and red that came in a straw-covered flask with a candle stuck in its neck, [the empty bottle] was an unmistakable badge of sophomore sophistication.” – Nancy Harmon Jenkins
- Wine: Fast food favourites – Life & Style – NZ Herald News (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Yao Ming Is Now Hawking Expensive Wine In China (businessinsider.com)
- Celebrity Guest Chefs Announced for the 2012 St. Croix Food & Wine Experience, Sponsorship Packages for April 2012 Event Available at http://www.StCroixFoodandWine.com (prweb.com)
- Tóu to tête: Bordeaux-Ningxia Wine Challenge set for Wednesday in Beijing (grapewallofchina.com)
- Some Wine ‘Rules’ Are Made to Be Broken | On Wine by Lettie Teague – WSJ.com (introenologia.wordpress.com)
- Chilean Wine at the Crossroads (wineeconomist.com)