Kodak Preparing for Bankruptcy – The Wall Street Journal – Wsj.com
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Kodak Quote:
“Kodak sells film, but they don’t advertise film. They advertise memories.” – Theodore Parker
- Eastman Kodak Preparing Bankruptcy Filing- WSJ (inelegantinvestor.com)
- Kodak preparing to file for bankruptcy (techradar.com)
- Apparently a Possible Kodak Bankruptcy Surprises Some People (blogs.wsj.com)
- Kodak attempting to avoid looming bankruptcy (digitaltrends.com)
- Kodak to declare Bankruptcy (slamxhype.com)
- Report: Kodak preps for bankruptcy amid patent sale – ZDNet Asia (zdnetasia.com)
- Kodak tumbles 28% on future fears (bbc.co.uk)
- National News: Kodak shares hit by bankruptcy fear (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Kodak shares hit by bankruptcy fear (independent.co.uk)
Posted on January 5, 2012, in Video and tagged Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Title 11 United States Code, Company, Eastman Kodak, Kodak, Theodore Parker, United States, Wall Street Journal. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.