New Incentive to Keep Going to the Gym – Fox Small Business Center Video – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com
GymPact Co-Founders Yifan Zhang and Geoff Oberhofer on how the service’s financial incentive helps its clients keep up with their fitness goals.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Gym Quote:
“The word ‘aerobics’ came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we’re going to charge $10 an hour, we can’t call it Jumping up and down.” – Rita Rudner (American Writer and Comedian)
- Skip the gym? You’ll pay (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- How is that gym goal working out for you? (maisouiparis.wordpress.com)
- 12 tips for 2012 – manage your Blue Monday … (clearmindthinking.wordpress.com)
- GymPact Launches To Help You Keep Your Fitness Resolutions (By Paying If You Don’t) (techcrunch.com)
- GymPact for iPhone pays you to hit the gym (tuaw.com)
- The Return to the Gym (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- Thousands Demand Ohio Gym Stop Discriminating (bilerico.com)
- Get Fit or Get Fined: Web Service Offers to Charge You for Skipping the Gym (dailyfinance.com)
- Covering Gym Fees Might Be Money Saver for Medicare (nlm.nih.gov)
- Top 5 fittest cities per gym spending (agbeat.com)
- This Is Why You Don’t Go to the Gym (theatlantic.com)