Portrait of a day trader – BNN News
Toronto-based writer and blogger Bryan Borzykowski tells BNN that prospective day traders need to fully understand what trading is — it’s a lot different from investing. He advises using practice accounts that trading sites and banks offer.
“This is a mistake that a lot of traders make where they don’t practice. They think they can go right into it on day one and make money. That’s not how it works.” Borzykowski recommends spending a month practicing before diving into day trading. “Practice, because you need to get your skills to a level where you will make money.”
Strange Random Day Trading Quote:
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent” – John Maynard Keynes
- The Makings of an Excellent Day Trader (johnsmitht.wordpress.com)
- Investing in the Stock Market (onetrouser.com)
- Mysteries of Trader Tax Status (optionsanimal.com)
- Day Trading Investing Forex trading: The way to Attain Genuine Revenue (pro2sell.com)
- Robot Day Trading at Home…a Reality? (prnewswire.com)
- When to Sell in Stock Trading? (stocktrading.net)
- Fawad Khan, Day Trader (recruitinganimal.typepad.com)
Posted on February 26, 2012, in Article and tagged Business, Commodities and Futures, Day trader, Day Trading, Education and Training, Investing, John Maynard Keynes, Toronto, Trade. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.