Mystery shopper catches out retailers | BUSINESS News
“If you’re buying goods for personal use, you don’t usually need one. You already have strong after-sales rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act”, he said.
“Sales staff told us that if we did not buy an extended warranty – which can cost several hundred dollars – then we would have to go back to the manufacturer if the product failed,” said Naulls.
Naulls said this advice is wrong.
Strange Random Guarantee Quote:
- Techniques For Your Small Business: Mystery Shoppers (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- Mystery Shopping (triedandtestedsurvey.com)
- The IMSC Announces the 2011 Mystery Shoppers’ Conferences. (prweb.com)
- Getting started as a Mystery Shopper- Tip #8 (mysterykhadija.com)
- The MysteryShopper: A Not-So-Secret Way to Save (couponshoebox.com)
- Mystery Shopping with Managed Video (managedvideoblog.com)
- Mystery Shopping Company Receives Top 5-Star Rating From TopConsumerReviews.com (prweb.com)
- Secret Shopper Scam Targets Those In Need Of A Job (denver.cbslocal.com)
Posted on March 10, 2012, in Article and tagged Business, Clint Eastwood, Consumer, Customer service, Harvey Norman, Mystery shopping, retail, San Francisco, Shopping, United States, Wellington. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.