Life Inc. – What to buy when you win the $640 million Mega Millions
Welcome to the 1 percent, hypothetical lottery winner. Here’s what you can buy with your winnings.
If you’re lucky enough to beat the 1-in-176 million odds and win, the bad news is you won’t be able to take home that full amount. That’s because lottery officials will withhold 25 percent for federal gaming taxes, according to Arlen Harris of the Washington’s Lottery, which participates in the Mega Millions.
Still, you should be pretty well set for life.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Lottery Quote:
“If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they’re about to announce the lottery numbers” – Homer Simpson.
- Mega Millions Lottery Could Make A Person $640 Million Pound Richer (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Mega Millions Up to $640 Million (fox2now.com)
- Numbers announced in record Mega Millions jackpot (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- MegaMillions Jackpot Increases (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Happened: $640million Mega Millions ticket has been sold (bazaardaily.com)
- Mega Millions Lottery – The Lottery Company (itunes.apple.com)
- The MEGA MILLIONS Lotto For Tonight Has Grown! (khmx.radio.com)
Posted on March 31, 2012, in Video and tagged $640million, Arlen Harris, Friday, Gambling, Homer Simpson, Lotteries, Lottery, Mega Million, MegaMillions, Texas Lottery. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.