The Millennials [video]
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Generation Quote:
“It’s a different generation. They don’t want to sit and have tea and listen to a speech. They need to be more project-oriented.” – Bob Gordon
- What’s in your wallet? Not a lot for millennials once the star consumer now fading in fear of debt, needing altruism to make brand decisions (punchandkiss.com)
- Millennials ‘lackadaisical’ about work: poll (vancouversun.com)
- Ypulse Essentials: Pinterest Is The Third Most Popular Social Network, ‘Bully’ Gets A PG-13 Rating, Millennials’ Attitudes About Living At Home (ypulse.com)
- Millennials: “Generation Me” or “Generation We” (anadventureworthtelling.wordpress.com)
- Millennials: Bringing Flip Flops, Facebook and Speed to Work (fox4kc.com)
- Millennials Stay Connected With WhatsApp (ypulse.com)
- What Boomers, Millennials, Elderly All Have in Common: Money Fears (dailyfinance.com)
- Millennials more difficult to reach, but respond well to creative ads (agbeat.com)
Posted on April 6, 2012, in Video and tagged Arts, CNN, Facebook, Generation X, Generation Y, Generations and Age Groups, IPhone, People, Pinterest, Shopping, United States, WhatsApp. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.