Bourbon biz booming in Kentucky
Exports of bourbon are soaring as America‘s native spirit experiences a renaissance.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Strange Random Bourbon Quote:
How well I remember my first encounter with The Devil‘s Brew. I happened to stumble across a case of bourbon — and went right on stumbling for several days thereafter.” – W. C. Fields (American Comic and Actor, 1880-1946)
- Jockey Silks Bourbon Bar Celebrates Bourbon (galthousehotel.wordpress.com)
- A master bourbon distiller shares four tips for tasting whisky (business.financialpost.com)
- Bourbon Trail growing in popularity (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Bourbon Barrel Foods (coolhunting.com)
- Travel Inspiration: Louisville’s Bourbon Bars (ideeli.com)
- Hard Liquor Spices – Bourbon Smoked Paprika Gives the Palate a Booze-Filled Adventure (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Bourbon Tasting at the Lake (2eat2drink.com)
- Jim Beam adds to Red Stag portfolio (timesunion.com)
- Happy Hour: Whisky that raises the roof on proof (life.nationalpost.com)